School has officially begun and I'm lovin it!! A new Prinicipal, senior year, and just... the LAST year of high school!! Nothing gets better then that! I've decided to give myself a break and take easy classes and not stress out, rather enjoy!!
Just had surgery for the first time last week. Extra bones taken out of BOTH of my feet and then my wisdom teeth and a tumor taken out! crazy!! recovery is SO SLOW... but good so it works. :)
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Summer Events Worth Talking About!
Just going to put up a few pictures of my other adventures of the summer! Love this summer! So much FUN!! :)
Summer Fun part 2!
The take down! it took 3 people, 1 hour and tooth picks to get it all out!
Summer fun!
I braided my whole head myself! took me 6 hours! but it was SO fun!!
Rodeo!! Whoo!!
Hanging out with the little bro Cade!
EFY
This is Xavier. He is 6'7. tallest teen ever!
EFY
EFY
The color scheme of hair!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment