Saturday, July 24, 2010

Catch UP! ASAP!

It is due to the business of my life that I haven't kept this updated. But...I'm hoping to be able to keep it up to date. It's senior year!! and I plan on documenting it all! Whoo!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Summer Events Worth Talking About!

Just going to put up a few pictures of my other adventures of the summer! Love this summer! So much FUN!! :)

Summer Fun part 2!

Summer Fun part 2!
The take down! it took 3 people, 1 hour and tooth picks to get it all out!

Summer fun!

Summer fun!
I braided my whole head myself! took me 6 hours! but it was SO fun!!

Rodeo!! Whoo!!

Rodeo!! Whoo!!
Hanging out with the little bro Cade!

EFY

EFY
This is Xavier. He is 6'7. tallest teen ever!

EFY

EFY

EFY

EFY
The color scheme of hair!! :D